About Tamannaah Bhatia
Do you have an idea of Milk Beauties existence on Earth, If not then definitely you will come to know about them by the end of this article. Today we are here to discuss on one such Milk Beauty who started her career in Telugu Industry. Yes, I am speaking about Tollywood’s Skimmed Milk Beauty “Tamannaah Bhatia – An Indian Model and Actress“.
Tamannaah Bhatia was born in the year of 1989 on 21st of December in Mumbai (Maharashtra) to a couple of Santhosh Bhatia (Diamond Merchant) and Rajani Bhatia. Tamannaah is an Indian Actress who predominantly worked in Telugu and Tamil Film Industries. She also appeared in Hindi Films. Besides Acting, She participates in Stage Shows and She is a prominent celebrity endorser for brands and products.
In the Year of 2005, While she was at the age of 15 she started her Acting Debut in the Bollywood Film “Chand Sa Roshan Chehra“. In the same year she featured in Abhijeet Sawant’s “Lafzon Mein Kehna Sakoon” song from the Album “Aapka Abhijeet”. In the same year of 2005, she made her first Telugu film debut in the Movie “Sri” and then in Tamil Movie “Kedi” by the following year (2006).
Later in the year of 2007, Tamannaah acted in Two college-life-based drama films “Happy Days” in Telugu and “Kalloori” in Tamil which was big hit and brought her craze.
Let’s have a Glimpse on her Career…
First Acted in: Bollywood
First Film: Chand Sa Roshan Chehra (2005)
She Got Recognition in Film Industry: with Happy Days (Telugu Film – 2007)
Her Recognition Factors: Acting, Cuteness, Dance, Gorgeous Hot Looks and Stunning Figure Measurements
Her Turning Point: Happy Days (2007, Tollywood Film)
Latest Films She Acted In:
100% Love (2011, Starring Naga Chaitanya and Tamanna)
Badhrinath (2011, Starring Allu Arjun and Tamanna Bhatia)
Oosaravelli (2011, Starring N. T. Rama Rao Jr. and Tamannaah Bhatia)
Racha (2012, Starring Ram Charan and Tamannaah)
Rebel (2012, Starring Prabhas, Tamannaah, Deeksha Seth and Krishnam Raju)
Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu (2012, Starring Pawan Kalyan, Tamanna and Gabriela Bertante)
Tadakha (2013, Starring Naga Chaitanya and Tamanna)
Baahubali: The Beginning (2015, Starring Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Tamannaah and Anushka Shetty)
Bengal Tiger (2015, Starring Ravi Teja, Tamannaah and Raashi Khanna)
Oopiri (2016, Starring Akkineni Nagarjuna, Karthi, and Tamannaah)
Abhinetri (2016, Starring Tamannaah and Prabhu Deva)
Entertainment (2014,Starring Akshay Kumar and Tamannaah Bhatia)
Tutak Tutak Tutiya (2016, Starring Tamannaah and Prabhu Deva)
Ayan (2009, Starring Suriya, Prabhu, Tamannaah and Akashdeep Saighal)
Kanden Kadhalai (2009, Starring Bharath and Tamannaah)
Paiyaa (2010, Starring Karthi and Tamannaah)
Siruthai (2011, Starring Karthi and Tamanna)
Veeram (2014, Starring Ajit Kumar and Tamanna)
Thozha (2016, Starring Akkineni Nagarjuna, Karthi, and Tamannaah)
Dharma Durai (2016, Starring Vijay Sethupathi and Tamannaah)
Devi (2016, Starring Tamannaah and Prabhu Deva)
Let’s have a Glimpse on Some Interesting Facts related to Tamannaah Bhatia…
Extra Curricular Activities: Drinking-No, Smoking-No
– Tamannaah is one of the highest paid actresses in South Indian cinema.
– Tamannaah Bhatia is the first actress from India who was nominated at Saturn Awards for Best Supporting Actress.
– Tamannaah has acted with major actors including Ajith Kumar, Vijay, Suriya, Karthi, Dhanush, Jayam Ravi, Arya, Pawan Kalyan, Mahesh Babu, Nagarjuna, Allu Arjun, Ram Charan, N. T. Rama Rao Jr., Ravi Teja, Prabhas, Saif Ali Khan, Ajay Devgn, Akshay Kumar, Ranveer Singh.
– Tamanna acted in nearly 50 films belonging to three different languages- Tamil, Telugu and Hindi.
– Do you know that Tamannaah’s Role Model was Madhuri Dixit.
– Tamannaah believe in numerology so she changed her name from Tamanna to Tamannaah as per the advice of numerologist.
– Actresses enters into film industry after modelling but the issue is reverse in case of Tamannaah Bhatia, she got success in movies then she was selected as Brand Ambassador for many products.
– Do you know that Tamanna gave a statement that she never wear a Bikini on screen in an Interview.
– The most surprising note is that she started acting career just after completion of Intermediate (10+2).
– She was gossiped as Milk Beauty in film industry due to her White Complexion.
– Do you know that Tamanna belongs to Punjabi Family.
– Tamannaah’s Beauty was noticed by someone at her school’s annual function day when she was just 13 years old.
– In the Year of 2009, Tamannaah won South Scope Award as Best Tamil Actress for the film “Kanden Kadhalai“.
– In the Year of 2010, She won Kalaimamani Award as Best Actress.
– In the Year of 2011, Tamanna won Hyderabad Times Film Award as Best Actress and CineMAA Award as Best Telugu Actress for the film “100% Love“.
– In the Year of 2013, She won SIIMA Award as Best Telugu Actress for the film “Tadakha“.
– In the Year of 2016, Tamannaah won Asiavision Award as Best Tamil Actress for the film “Dharma Durai“.
– In the Year of 2017, Tamanna won Asianet Film Award as Most Popular Tamil Actress for the film “Devi“.
Now It’s Time to have a Glimpse on Tamannaah Bhatia’s Physical Appearance including Height, Weight, Bust (Breast / Bra), Waist and Hip (Figure) Measurements, Income, Age, Affairs, Marital Status and Lot More…
|Real Name||Tamannaah Bhatia|
|Nickname||Tammy and Milk Beauty|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Extra Talent||Modeling and Singing|
|Father||Santhosh Bhatia (Diamond merchant)|
|Brothers||Anand Bhatia (Elder)|
|Height||in centimeters – 168 cm|
in meters – 1.68 m
in Feet Inches – 5′ 6”
|Weight||in Kilograms – 55 kg|
in Pounds – 121 lbs
(Breast / Bra / Bust / Waist / Hip)
|Bust – 33|
Waist – 26
Hip – 35
|Date of Birth||21st December 1989|
|Age (as in 2016)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Ethnicity||Hindu – Indian|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Maneckji Cooper Education Trust School, Mumbai|
|College||National College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Arts (Distance Education)|
|Debut Film||Chand Sa Roshan Chehra (2005)|
|Hobbies||Dancing, reading, writing poetry and quotes|
|Biggest Crush – Males||Bollywood: Hrithik Roshan and Aamir Khan|
Tollywood: Mahesh Babu
|Biggest Crush – Females||Bollywood: Madhuri Dixit|
|Mostly Watched Films||Bollywood: Mughal-e-Azam, Dil to Pagal hai, DDL|
Hollywood: Titanic, Life is Beautiful, Erin Brockovich
Tollywood: Anand (Telugu)
|Likes||Watching Madhuri Dixit’s films|
|Colors She Likes Most||Red, Black and Blue|
|Favorite Place||Paris, Dubai and Kashmir|
|Remuneration||1-1.75 Crore / Film|
Latest Hot and Sexy Pics Collection of Bollywood Beauty Tamannaah Bhatia