About Pranitha Subhash
Do you guys have an idea of a girl with Big Eyes, Cute Smile, and Sexy Figure Measurements. Today we are going to discuss on one such girl of Telugu Film Industry. Yes it is “Pranitha Subash – An Indian Film Actress” – A Tollywood’s Beautiful and Attractive Doll.
Pranitha Subash was born in the year of 1992 on 17th of October in Bengaluru (Karnataka, India) to a couple of Subash (Father, Physician) and Jayashri (Mother, Gynecologist). Both her parents run a hospital in Bengaluru. Pranitha is an Indian Film Actress who predominantly works in Kannada, Telugu and Tamil Films.
Pranitha Subash was raised in Banglore and She persued her career in Modelling before entering into Film Industries. Pranitha is the only child to her parents. She has no brothers and sisters.
Pranitha started her acting as Female Debut in the Kannada Film “Porki” which is a remake of Telugu Blockbuster Film “Pokiri” in the year of 2010. And in the same year of 2010, she appeared in Telugu Film “Em Pillo Em Pillado”.
Let’s have a Glimpse on her Career…
First Acted in: Kannada Film
First Film: Porki (Kannada Film, 2010, Remake of Telugu Film “Pokiri”) and Em Pillo Em Pillado (Telugu Film, 2010)
She Got Recognition in Film Industry: with Porki (Kannada Film, 2010, Starring Darshan, Pranitha Subhash and Ashish Vidyarthi)
Her Recognition Factors: Big Eyes, Cute Smile, Facial Expressions and Sexy Figure Measurements
Her Turning Point: Acting in “Porki” Kannada Film (Year: 2010)
Latest Films She Acted In:
Jarasandha (2011, Starring Duniya Vijay and Pranitha)
Bheema Theeradalli (2012, Starring Duniya Vijay and Pranitha)
Snehitaru (2012, Starring Vijay Raghavendra, Tarun Chandra, Pranitha, Srujan Lokesh and Ravishankar Gowda)
Mr. 420 (2012, Starring Ganesh and Pranitha Subash)
Whistle (2013, Starring Chiranjeevi Sarja and Pranitha)
Angaaraka (2014, Starring Prajwal Devaraj, Pranitha Subhash and Hardhika Shetty)
Brahma (2014, Starring Upendra and Pranitha Subash)
A 2nd Hand Lover (2015, Starring Ajay Rao, Pranitha Subhash and Anisha Ambrose)
Jaggu Dada (2016, Guest Appearance, Starring Darshan, Deeksha Seth, Rachita Ram and Pranitha)
Attarintiki Daredi (2013, Starring Pawan Kalyan, Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Pranitha Subhash)
Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummeda (2014, Starring Mohan Babu, Manchu Vishnu, Manchu Manoj, Raveena Tandon, Hansika Motwani, Pranitha Subhash, Varun Sandesh and Tanish)
Rabhasa (2014, Cameo Appearance, Starring N.T Rama Rao Jr., Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Pranitha)
Dynamite (2015, Starring Manchu Vishnu, Pranitha Subhash and J. D. Chakravarthy)
Brahmotsavam (2016, Starring Mahesh Babu,Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha Ruth Prabhu, and Pranitha Subhash)
Udhayan (2011, Starring Arulnithi and Pranitha)
Saguni (2012, Starring Karthi and Pranitha Subash)
Masss (2015, Starring Suriya, Nayantara, Parthiban, Samuthirakani, Premgi Amaren and Pranitha Subhash)
Enakku Vaaitha Adimaigal (2017, Starring Jai and Pranitha)
Let’s have a Glimpse on Some Interesting Facts related to Pranitha Subhash…
Extra Curricular Activities– Drinking: Not Known, Smoking: Not Known
Mind Blowing Facts:
– Pranitha is a single child to her parents with no brothers and sisters.
– Pranitha Subash belongs to Kannadiga Family.
– Do you know that Pranitha worked more in Kannada Films than Telugu and Tamil Films.
– Pranitha co-owns a restaurant on Lavelle Road in Banglore.
– Pranitha Subash was a Brand Ambassador for the Team ‘”Karnataka Bulldozers” in Celebrity Cricket League (CCL) in its Third Season in the year of 2013.
– Pranitha Subhash has endorsed brands like Joyalukkas, SVB Silks Salem, Bombay Jewellery, Welight Academy of Education, Sri Lakshmi Jewellery, Pondichery and RS Brothers.
– In October of 2014, Pranitha along with Anu Prabhakar was selected as Ambassador for “Jewels of India”.
– In 2015, Pranitha Subash was Brand Ambassador for Jewels Exotica.
– She was the face of GRB and Lulu mall among others.
Awards Nominations and Won:
– In the Year of 2012, Pranitha was nominated for Filmfare Award as “Best Actress – Kannada” and nominated for SIIMA Award as “Best Actress” for the film “Bheema Theeradalli”
– In the Year of 2013, She was nominated for SIIMA Award as “Best Actress” for the film “Whistle”.
– In the Year of 2013, Pranitha was nominated for Filmfare Award as “Best Supporting Actress” for the film “Attarintiki Daredi”.
– In the Year of 2014, Pranitha Subash was nominated for SIIMA Award as “Best Actress” for the film “Brahma”.
– In the Year of 2013, Pranitha won Santosham Jury Award for the film “Attarintiki Daredi”.
– In the same year of 2015, She won Cinemaa Award as “Face of the Year” for the film “Attarentiki Daredi”.
– In the year of 2015, Pranitha won Edison Award as “Best Supporting Actress” for the film “Masss”.
Now It’s Time to have a Glimpse on Pranitha Subash’s Physical Appearance including Height, Weight, Bust (Breast / Bra), Waist and Hip (Figure) Measurements, Income, Age, Affairs, Marital Status and Lot More…
|Real Name||Pranitha Subhash|
|Extra Talent||Dancing, Singing|
|Mother||Mother- Jayashri (Gynaecologist)|
|Height||In Centimeters: 165 cm
In Meters: 1.65 m
In Feet: 5’ 5”
|Weight||In Kilograms: 54 kg
In Pounds: 119 lbs
(Breast / Bra / Bust / Waist / Hip)
|Bust – 34
Waist – 26
Hip – 35
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||17th October 1992|
|Age (as in 2016)||24 years|
|Birth Place||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Educational Qualifications||Completed Graduation|
|Debut Film||Em Pillo Em Pillado (2010)|
|Hobbies||Listening to music, watching movies|
|Delicious Food||Indian Dishes,Hyderabadi Biryani|
|Biggest Crush – Males||Bollywood: Shahrukh khan, Amir khan and Salman Khan|
|Biggest Crush – Females||Bollywood: Kajol, Rekha
|Mostly Watched Films||Bollywood: Dilwale Dulhania Lejayenge (DDL, Hindi).|
|Favorite Directors||Mani ratnam|
|Books She Often Read||Romeo and Juliet|
|Colors She Likes Most||Red,White,Black|
|Favorite Clothes||Jeans, T-Shirts and Saree’s|
|Favorite Singer||Sherya Ghosal, Latha Mangeshkar & Asha|
|Vacation / Holiday Spots||Mumbai, Newyork,London,Bengaluru|
Latest Hot and Sexy Pics Collection of Tollywood Beauty Pranitha Subhash