About Deepika Padukone
Hey whats’up guys, we are back with loving info of one of the sexiest actress of Bollywood Film Industry. She is one of the highest paid actress in India. I think your mind messed up with few names of Hindi actresses. Now let’s clear out her name. It’s Deepika Padukone – One of the glamorous and most Beautiful Woman of India. Deepika is an Indian Model and Actress.
Deepika Padukone was born in the year of 1986 on 5th of January in Copenhagen (Denmark) and raised in Bangalore (Karnataka). She was born to a couple of Parkash Padukone (Father, Badminton Player) and Ujjala Padukone (Mother, Travel Agent). Deepika predominantly worked in Hindi films, however she also appeared recently in Hollywood films.
Deepika received so many Awards including 3 Filmfare Awards. She is listed in Nation’s most popular and attractive personalities. During her teenage, she played Badminton at National level but soon left the sports career so as to become Fashion model.
Deepika Padukone received offers for film roles and she made her first acting debut in Kannada Film “Aishwarya” in the year of 2006. Besides her acting career, She participates in Stage Shows and also written columns for Indian Newspaper. Deepika is founder of “The Live Love Laugh” Foundation whose aim is to create awareness on Mental health in India.
Let’s have a Glimpse on Deepika Padukone’s Career…
First Acted in: Kannada Film
First Film: Aishwarya (As Aishwarya, Kannada Movie, 2006, Starring Upendra, Daisy Bopanna and introducing Deepika Padukone)
She Got Recognition in Film Industry: with Blockbuster Hindi Film “Om Shanti Om” (Bollywood Movie, 2007)
Her Recognition Factors: Gorgeous and Appealing Looks, Super Sexy Figure Measurements and Mind Blowing Performances.
Her Turning Point: film Om Shanti Om (Hindi Film, 2007, Starring Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone)
Latest Films She Acted In: List of films she acted in, are as follows-
– Bachna Ae Haseeno (As Gayatri, Hindi Film, 2008, Starring Ranbir Kapoor, Bipasha Basu, Deepika Padukone and Minissha Lamba)
– Chandni Chowk To China (As Sakhi, Hindi Film, 2009, Starring Akshay Kumar, Deepika Padukone and Mithun Chakraborty)
– Billu (Guest Appearance as Item, Hindi Film, 2009, Starring Irrfan Khan and Lara Dutta)
– Love Aaj Kal (As Meera, Hindi Film, 2009, Starring Saif Ali Khan, Deepika Padukone, Rishi Kapoor and Giselle Monteiro)
– Karthik Calling Karthik (As Shonali Mukherjee, Hindi Film, 2010, Starring Deepika Padukone, Farhan Akhtar, Ram Kapoor and Shefali Shah)
– Housefull (As Sandy, Hindi Film, 2010, Starring Deepika Padukone, Ritesh Deshmukh, Jiah Khan and Akshay Kumar)
– Lafangey Parindey (As Pinky Palkar, Hindi Movie, 2010, Starring Neil Nitin Mukesh, Deepika Padukone, Piyush Mishra and Manish Chaudhary)
– Break Ke Baad (As Aaliya Khan, Hindi Movie, 2010, Starring Imran Khan, Deepika Padukone, Sharmila Tagore and Shahana Goswami)
– Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey (As Kalpana Datta, Bollywood Cinema, 2010, Starring Abhishek Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Sikander Kher and Vishakha Singh)
– Dum Maaro Dum (Special Appearance in Song “Dum Maro Dam”, Bollywood Movie, 2011, Starring Abhishek Bachchan, Aditya Pancholi, Bipasha Basu and Rana Daggubati)
– Aarakshan (As Poorvi, Bollywood Film, 2011, Starring Amitabh Bachchan, Saif Ali Khan, Manoj Bajpai and Deepika Padukone)
– Desi Boyz (As Radhika Awasthi, Bollywood Cinema, 2011, Starring Akshay Kumar, John Abraham, Deepika Padukone and Chitrangda Singh)
– Cocktail (As Veronica, Hindi Film, 2012, Starring Saif Ali Khan, Deepika Padukone, Diana Penty and Dimple Kapadia)
– Race 2 (As Alina, Hindi Movie, 2013, Starring Saif Ali Khan, Anil Kapoor, John Abraham, Jacqueline Fernandez and Deepika Padukone)
– Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani (As Naina Talwar, Hindi Movie, 2013, Starring Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Aditya Roy Kapur and Kunaal Roy Kapur)
– Chennai Express (As Meenalochni “Meena” Azhagusundaram, Bollywod Cinema, 2013, Starring Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone)
– Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela (As Leela, Bollywood Movie, 2013, Starring Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone, Gulshan Devaiah and Richa Chadda)
– Kochadaiiyaan (As Vadhana Devi, Tamil Film, 2014, Starring Rajnikanth, Deepika Padukone, Nasser, Jackie Shroff and Shobana)
– Finding Fanny (As Angelina ‘Angie’ Eucharistica, Hindi Cinema, 2014, Starring Arjun Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Naseeruddin Shah and Pankaj Kapoor)
– Happy New Year (As Mohini Joshi, Bollywood Movie, 2014, Starring Shahrukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Jackie Shroff and Sonu Sood)
– Piku (As Piku Banerjee, Hindi Cinema, 2015, Starring Amitabh Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Irrfan Khan and Jishu Sengupta)
– Tamasha (As Tara, Hindi Movie, 2015, Starring Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Ishtiyaq Khan and Sushma Seth)
– Bajirao Mastani (As Mastani, Bollywood Movie, 2015, Starring Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra and Tanvi Azmi)
– xXx: Return of Xander Cage (As Serena Unger, Hollywood Movie, 2017, Starring Vin Diesel, Donnie Yen, Deepika Padukone, Kris Wu, Ruby Rose, Tony Jaa, Nina Dobrev, Toni Collette, and Samuel L. Jackson)
– Raabta (Special Appearance in Raabta Title Song, Hindi Film, 2017, Starring Sushant Singh Rajput, Kriti Sanon, Jim Sarbh and Varun Sharma)
Let’s have a Glimpse on Some Interesting Facts related to Deepika Padukone…
Extra Curricular Activities: Drinking – Not Known; Smoking – No;
Mind Blowing Facts:
– Do you know what Deepika Padukone will be if not an actress – A Badminton Player. She played Badminton at National Level and later dropped Sports field and entered Fashion industry.
– She used to be alone during her childhood, in other words, Anti-social.
– Do you know that Deepika is an Freelance Wrtiter and contributed for Indian Newspaper “Hindusthan Times”by writing columns on Lifestyle.
– Deepika got classes of acting from well experienced actor Anupam Kher.
– She loves to help others. Do you know that she adopted a village for its welfare in Maharashtra.
– Deepika had her first ramp walk at the age of 17, from then she started receiving offers from film industries.
– Do you know that Deepika Padukone entered in the list of “Highest Paid Actresses of the World”.
– It was “Om Shanti Om” Blockbuster film that made her star overnight.
– Besides Acting and Modelling, Deepika is Celebrity Endorser for many Brands and Products.
– Deepika designed her own line of clothing.
– Do you know that “The Live Love Laugh” foundation whose motto is to create awareness in mental health of people of India was founded by Deepika Padukone.
Awards Won and Nominations:
Awards Won by Deepika Padukone and her Nominations for Awards are listed in Second (Next) Page of this Post
Now It’s Time to have a Glimpse on Deepika Padukone‘s Physical Appearance including Height, Weight, Bust (Breast / Bra), Waist and Hip (Figure) Measurements, Income, Age, Affairs, Marital Status and Lot More…
|Real Name||Deepika Padukone|
|Father||Prakash Padukone (former International level
|Mother||Ujjala Padukone (worked as a travel agent)|
|Sisters||Anisha Padukone (younger, golfer)|
|Height||In centimeters: 174 cm
In meters: 1.74 m
In Feet Inches: 5′ 8½”
|Weight||In Kilograms: 58 kg
In Pounds: 127 lbs
(Breast / Bra / Bust / Waist / Hip)
|Bust – 34
Waist – 26
Hip – 36
|Date of Birth||05th January 1986|
|Age (as in 2016)||31 years|
|Birth Place||Copenhagen, Denmark|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Ethnicity||Hindu – Punjabi – Indian|
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|School||Sophia High School, Bengaluru
Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru
|College||Indira Gandhi National Open University (discontinued
later because of her modelling career)
|Educational Qualifications||High School|
|Debut Film||Kannada: Aishwarya (2006)
Hindi (Bollywood): Om Shanti Om (2007)
|Hobbies||Dancing, Reading books, playing Badminton|
|Delicious Food||South Indian Cuisine|
|Biggest Crush – Males||Bollywood: Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan
Hollywood: Brad Pitt and Richard Gere
|Biggest Crush – Females||Bollywood: Hema Malni, Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Preity Zinta|
|Mostly Watched Films||Bollywood: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Hollywood: The Color of Paradise and Cinderella Man
|Colors She Likes Most||White and Mauve|
|Likes||eating South Indian snacks, wearing Indian
clothes like Sarees & Chudidaars, to put mascara.
|Dislikes||wearing designer clothes|
|Home Address||B Wing, Cozihom, Pali Hill, Bandra West, Mumbai,
|Vacation / Holiday Spots||France|
|Affairs||Ranbir Kapoor, Siddharth Mallya and Ranveer Singh|
Latest Hot and Sexy Pics Collection of Bollywood Beauty Deepika Padukone